Thursday 20 January 2011

Well hello again.



Just had a frustrating 10 minutes trying to get the computer to work. I think computers have moods ...



Well, we had a French test today. My chair in the classroom was really squeaky so when I went to put my test on the desk, the chair made a funny and annoyingly squidgy noise and everyone looked at me. The questions were easy if you had revised a lot (which obviously I had!) and were about lives, pets, siblings - common stuff for everyone. I am a bit worried about the results, although my last test went pretty well.



House Hockey last Wednesday was the wettest I've ever been but it was really good because I like representing my House (my House Captains are very encouraging) and it was really good fun getting so muddy. When I got home my mum told me I wasn't allowed upstairs with my shoes on. I then went to the toilet upstairs and the mud trailed up the stairs and let's just say she wasn't happy!



We had the special meal at lunchtime today. It was AMAZING! It was salmon and it looked incredible, with little crispy things on top of it and the salmon was on cabbagy/leeky things and it came with loads of mashed potato. The mash had a real kick to it - I think there was cheese in it!



Got to go now - Science next and its a long way away ...

1 comment:

  1. I hope your French test went well... I remember a particularly bad French test where I couldn't remember the French for "cabbage". I don't like cabbage and was told off when I pointed out that I was never likely to buy any in France and so it didn't matter that I didn't know the French word for it!

    ReplyDelete