Monday 17 January 2011

Hello everyone!

Well, here we are back at school after a really long and exciting holiday! My holidays were FAB because Bristol was gridlocked due to the snow so I had to stay at home, eat yummy food and watch loads of DVDs. Wasn't it great that it was a White Christmas? My snowman lasted for ages. I hope your presents were as excellent as mine were. I got a camera and my own tree which my parents said I have to look after. Hope it doesn't die!

Even though I am sad that the holidays have ended, it is great to be back at school. We had a really funny assembly on Friday when the Classics teachers dressed up in Roman costumes and were really funny: "Infamy, infamy - they've all got it infamy!" Mrs Gupta managed to kill Julius Caesar which was her target I think.

We are doing board games with QEH next week. We are all saying to each other how much we aren't looking forward to it ... but we think everyone secretly is!

More later - the fire alarm has just gone off!

No comments:

Post a Comment