Thursday 30 September 2010

Well, week three has been really wet! The heating has gone on at school. I sometimes walk to school and when I walked with a friend in Year 9 this morning we nearly stepped in loads and loads of puddles and every Red Maid we met was covered in scarves and hats. When we got to school everyone in the form room had rosy cheeks and pink noses. Our form room is up three lots of stairs so that may be a reason for the pink cheeks!

I am getting to know people now but its still quite hard work to keep getting to know people, especially the ones not in our class. I am better at knowing my way round the school and I have my planner to help me. Today we went to the wrong science lab but it was ok because we were early so we could sort it out. I suppose all Year 7s round the country feel like this too.

Singing practice was good today. Some people sing much louder than others. It is quite freaky being on the front row. You are being watched from behind. Everyone tries to sit down first so they have enough room.

I made up a joke today. Someone in my class asked me what time it was and I said to them "Time you got a watch!" It was funny at the time!

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment