Friday 17 September 2010

My first week has been really busy. We had our first drama lesson today. That was really good because we played lots of drama and we had to think of a noun for ourselves using our initials. The teacher's example was funny. She was a kayaking monkey!

I am spending much more time doing homework and it has been quite a challenge for me to organise myself with the whole locker situation. I find it really hard to undo the lock because you have to turn it three times to the right, then left with the first number, then right to get to the second number and I keep forgetting and turn it three times by mistake. That's ok to do before lunch or something when I have lots of time but its a bit stressful when I have a lesson to go to and there are loads of people around you trying to do the same thing.

I think I've become hungrier because it is longer to wait for lunch than it used to be in the Junior School. We had lunch at 12.20pm then and now we eat around 1 o'clock. Queuing makes you hungrier too but you can chat to your friends while you are waiting so its quite fun. I always go for the cold food except for Fridays when it is fish and chips.

The barbecue on Friday was a bit chilly at first and when it started to rain I ate my burger really quickly so it wouldn't get wet. Our old Junior teachers were there and I said hello to them and my mum spoke to them for a bit. There were some QEH boys playing on the astro turf and some of the girls reactions to them were really funny! I think some of them have crushes!

No comments:

Post a Comment