Thursday 5 May 2011

Hi there,

Well did you see it? The Royal Wedding of course! I woke up at half past seven and even though I was packing as well because we were going to Wales, I managed to see most of it. The tense build up was really amazing. I made sure I was sitting nearest the TV and my mum brought in croissants, fruit and tea and the folks had a fizzy drink thing which was quite nice. My dog really needed the toilet at a crucial moment so my dad took him out because he wasn't really bothered about the whole thing, but my mum and I were glued to the TV from the first moment the guests were arriving.

The first highlight of the day for me was when 'Catherine Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge' got out of the car. I absolutely loved her dress. It was 'stylish trad' and she was trending the lace on her arms! When she walked down the aisle, Harry (what a sauce boss!) turned round to look at her. William kept his cool the whole way through, even when the ring got a bit stuck on Kate's knuckle.

The Queen stole the show. She looked like a custard cream - a posh one of course! When she got out of the car she got out of the wrong side, even though the footman opened the other door. Pippa Middleton looked really beautiful - she had a lovely cowl thing and it made her look so pretty! Her brother looked really classy and although I didn't understand what he was reading out it sounded great.

The best of all, though, was the balcony kiss! It was a bit planned the first time but William looked more enthusiastic the second time. By the time we were watching this my mum was crying, my dog was snoring and my brothers were making lots of jokes about it.

Oh and one more thing...I have just seen on the internet that the nun sitting next to Kate and Wills was wearing black Nikes. How weird is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment