Monday 16 May 2011

Hi everyone!

It's getting nearer ... exam time I mean. I started my revision on Saturday and I am experimenting with different techniques to see what works best and have found 'my preferred learning style' as Mrs Gupta would say. I make up a story about the sentence I am trying to learn so, for instance, I made one up about longitude and latitude and its proving quite helpful. I am looking forward to English because we are going to write a few paragraphs based on a range of subjects because it is a 'skills based' subject.

I can see the sixth form doing their exams in the Lecture Theatre now. They are sitting there in complete silence scribbling away. We have to walk past quietly so that we don't disturb them. I can recognise some of the House Captains but they are not laughing and smiling the way they do when we do House Netball! Apparently they are doing the International Baccalaureate which is like A levels but not.

At the weekend I will be doing revision but I am also going to see my Auntie's new baby. She is only a few weeks old so I am going to take a little rabbit toy. We left it on the kitchen chair yesterday and my dog got hold of it and took it outside so my mum has had to wash it. Luckily he didn't do too much damage.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment