Tuesday 16 November 2010

Hello again!

Well, I've got a red gabardine hanging in my bedroom at home so every Red Maid will know that means Founder's day is near. I am really excited about marching through the centre and I am in row 6! We were measured for our gabs the other day and it was really cool because I am the same height as four of my friends. It will be good to see myself growing as the years go by and one day I will be at the back wearing a red carnation in the sixth form.

I had a brilliant lesson today. We were translating some paragraphs and at the end we compared what we had. It was really interesting to see how different people had interpreted things. One of my friends got the latin for peacock right!

Only three days to go until Founder's Day and then we get the afternoon off. Thanks John Whitson!

No comments:

Post a Comment